- Ad hoc referee Biological Journal of the Linnean Society (2011), Journal of Biogeography (2013), Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society (2013), Electronic Journal of Biotechnology (2013).
- Member of the French Society of Ecology (http://www.sfecologie.org/) and of the International Biogeography Society (http://www.biogeography.org/).
- (04) « PhD thesis award of the city of Nice » received 31th May 2013, for the quality of PhD thesis researches, and awarded by the Accademia Corsa.
- (03) « Special award Christopher Augur » received 21th June 2012, for the investment for PhD students in the IMBE laboratory, and awarded by a panel of researchers and lecturers from the IMBE and the Foundation C. Augur.
- (02) « Travel grant of the French Society of Ecology » received in 2011 to participate of the 5th International (...)
(04) Complete organization of the conferences on “The Sahara, impacts of extreme environmental changes on biodiversity”, including funding research, program establishment, invitation of more than 20 speakers, communication (http://www.imbe.fr/colloque-sahara-28-et-29-novembre.html, poster, abstract book), management and logistics (Aix-en-Provence, 200 people, 28-29th November 2013).
(03) Co-organization of the congress “Petit Pois Déridé 2013” (35th meeting of the French Group of population (...)
(07) CNRS project 2013/2014 (CR2 researcher position) : Carrefour, refuges et marges au Paléarctique : prédictibilité génétique de la persistance et de la dynamique de la biodiversité (J. Migliore, submitted).
(06) EMBO Long-term fellowships 2012/2013, and then Swiss Government Excellence Scholarships 2013/2014 with the University of Neuchâtel (post-doctoral position) : PHYLAEGILOPS : Comparative phylogeography and genome dynamics of wild relatives of wheat (J. Migliore & C. Parisod, (...)
- (05) Participation to the internship of Julie Tanet (L3 BPE, Aix-Marseille University, 2012) : The Mediterranean-Saharan link examined in the light of phylogenetic and fossil data for Nerium oleander.
- (04) Participation to the genetic part of the thesis of S. Ag Atteynine (PhD student, IRD-IMBE, 2011) : Barcoding of rodents Arvicanthis along an South-North aridity gradient in Mali.
- (03) Participation to the internship of Marion Anquez (M2Pro, Corte University, 2010) : (...)
- Elected representative of PhD students in the Advisory Council of the research unit IMBE, 2007-2012.
- Scientific animation (organization of seminars), 2009-2013.
- Strong involvement in the development of the Common Service of Molecular Biology of IMBE-Arbois : global organization, development of new techniques, collaboration with INRA Avignon, material management, development of protocols to several biological models from DNA extraction to genomic data analyses, participation to the (...)